In this page we have collected and present to you the most frequently asked questions regarding car rentals in Zakynthos, motorbike rentals or bike rentals with Anadyon Rentals. If you think that you cannot find the answer to your question in this section, please don’t hesitate to contact us
1. Do I need an International driver’s license?
You don’t need an International driver’s license if your driving permit is issued by an EU or EFTA country (for all other countries please contact us for more details). If your license is printed in an alphabet other than Greek or Latin you would need to present an International license.
2. What is the minimum age to rent a car, motorbike or bike?
To rent a car you need to be above 21 years. 18 years is the minimum age for motorbikes and bikes.
3. Is there a daily/weekly limit on the miles/kilometers driven?
No, unlimited mileage applies to all our rentals.
4. Are taxes included on your rental fees?
Yes, all taxes are already included on the rental fees we quote.
5. Do you charge delivery/collection fees?
All deliveries/collections within a radius of 25 km and during office hours (9:00-21:00) are free of charge. Outside office hours a fee of €20 applies. For deliveries/collections to Agios Nikolaos/ St Nicholaos port a fee of €50 applies. For deliveries/collections outside the 25 km radius please contact our office for further information on the applicable fee. Bicycles can only be delivered/collected at our office.
6. What do I need to do if my car/motorbike breaks down?
Give us a call and stay where you are. We will soon come to assist you.
7. What type of insurance is included on your standard fees?
Our standard fees include:
• Third party insurance: you are covered for injuries/damages caused to third parties up to a maximum amount as provided by the law
• Theft insurance: you are covered in case of vehicle theft, no excess to be paid
• Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.): you are covered in case of an accident by paying only the excess amount (€600 for cars and €300 for motorbikes)
8. Do you offer any additional insurance?
Yes, for an additional fee we offer the below:
• Full Damage Waiver (F.D.W.): you are covered in case of an accident and you don’t have to pay any excess amount, “Zero Excess”
• Personal Accident insurance (P.A.I.): Not available. This cover is currently not offered
9. So if I buy all the insurance packages you are offering, does that mean I am fully covered?
The insurance does not cover damages to the bottom of the vehicle, wheels, tires, mirrors, loss or theft of keys, windows and the interior of the vehicle.
10. Are there any extras hidden that I will need to pay?
No hidden extras, our fees are all inclusive.
11. What if I have to cancel my reservation?
If you let us know more than 24 hours prior to the start date of the rental we will not charge any cancellation fee. In all other cases we will charge a day’s rental.
12. Can my partner/friend drive the car/motorbike too?
Yes, you would just need to tell us at the start of the rental and pay the additional driver’s fee
13. Can I transfer the vehicle by boat?
No you are not allowed to board a boat with the vehicle unless you have a written authorization by us.
14. What is your fuel policy?
You are expected to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel it had at delivery. In case the vehicle is returned with less fuel then you will normally be charged for the missing fuel as well as €10 for our “fuel service”.
For any other questions that you don’t find the answer here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.